Monday, December 22, 2008

Day One
















This obviously is not the first day, but it's the first day we've decided to start this blog. I have wanted to complete something like this for a long time, but first needed the essential tools - now, armed with a camera to post pictures of my babies, that is finally possible.

Today is the day after my college graduation. Jordie, my live-in pseudo-wife, and I plan on finishing our Christmas shopping and later relaxing. Tomorrow, we're leaving our home in Indiana to trek across the border into my pre-college hometown in Illinois.

In the meantime, I thought I would begin showing off our babies - Henry, the French Bulldog, and Lucy, the American Staffordshire Terrier. Jordie's grandfather refers to them as the "killer dogs", but they're actually sweet...until you forget yourself and decide it's a good idea to take away the nyla bone Lucy's chewing on. Or, you can wave your glass of beer in Henry's face and he'll whine until you'd swear a retarded cat was sitting in front of you. Anyways, I'll give you a few pictures, and that's the way this will work - some stories from day to day, some pictures...hopefully you'll enjoy both.

A.

these two are too cute sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment